Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Anyone Tried MYIE2?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:08:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
Tabs are the only way to go man!

What I dont like about them is say I am looking at a web site, then I want to go to another site either from a book mark or link. It opens a new tab but then I have to click on the tab to see that page. Plus I have to click on the old tab and then click on the menu item to close the tab. It is OK when I am doing something where I am going to have lots of pages open and am going to be switching back and forth from one to another. When I am just surfing from site to site tho I dont like the tab thing, it just seems faster and less clicking without them

EDIT: Playing with the settings a little in Crazy Browser now have it so it activates the new tab instead of leaving the old tab as active, that helps some Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: