Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sumo Lounge Omni Super-Sized Beanbag Chair
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:05:49    Post Subject: Sumo Lounge Omni Super-Sized Beanbag Chair Reply with quote View Single Post

The Omni is a heavy duty, over-sized, beanbag chair that would be perfect for use while kicking back to watch some TV or to play a marathon video game session. So, if you're looking for a connection to the usual fare here at Bigbruin.com, consider it an accessory for use with your computer, console game, or home theater. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 10:05:53; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:09:47    Post Subject: Sumo Lounge Omni Super-Sized Beanbag Chair Give Away Reply with quote View Single Post

Sumo Lounge Omni Super-Sized Beanbag Chair Give Away:

The Bigbruin.com review is done and now Sumo Lounge was kind enough to share a brand new Omni for one lucky person to win. By simply posting at the Bigbruin.com forum you have a chance of winning one, and if you're skilled at "PhotoChopping" your chances get even better.

You get one entry into the drawing for simply signing up, but attach a photo with an Omni editted in and earn four more entries. Keep them PG-13 or cleaner, and have fun with it... Celebrities, forum members, or cartoon characters on the Omni? New uses for the Omni? Omni modifications?

Give Away Rules:

1. The contest is open from September 20, 2006 through the end of the day October 11, 2006 (midnight eastern time).
2. To enter you must be a member of the Bigbruin.com forum with a post in this thread to declare your interest.
3. Four bonus entries (for a total of five) will be provided to entrants that use the Sumo Lounge Omni in an editted photograph. Simply attach your PhotoChop to a post in this thread for consideration.
4. Contest is open to anyone except for members of the BigBruin.com staff.
5. One winner will be selected from all entries at random, and all decisions are final.
6. The winner will be notified via e-mail and in this thread, and at that point they must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away, directly from Sumo Lounge.
7. This contest is open to North American participants only, and shipping is included.
8. Rules subject to change.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:14:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Check out these Sumo lovin' "Celebs"... Can you name them? One looks like he might compete in sumo... Yikes
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:55:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

<--- Interested. I'll see if I get make anything worth turning in for the photochop contest once i get my main PC up and running again Razz
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:57:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have no photochop skills, but this looks interesting enough to try for (Keep them PG-13 or cleaner, and have fun with it.. eliminates some of my ideas right away)
reptilezs
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:46:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

count me in
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:04:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So I was sitting in a Sumo Lounge Omni Super-Sized Beanbag Chair, naked, eating Cheetos....
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bigapl
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:02:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I want in on this one!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:38:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OOf... mad skills on the chop! Laughing - Good enough to count!

And... no one has a guess or laugh at the chop from ~*77*~? Laughing
SAMSAMHA
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:05:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

INTERESTING giveaway. I am in, need one these baby for my room:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: