Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Everglide Fantasy Baseball Give Away
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:58:42    Post Subject: Everglide Fantasy Baseball Give Away Reply with quote View Single Post

Bigbruin.com has a new contest for our forum members, and it features a handful of prizes from Everglide. Up for grabs in this contest we have:

ยป An Everglide g-1000 Professional Gaming Mouse
ยป An Everglide Titan MonsterMat Mouse Surface
ยป A pack of Everglide Mouse Glidez

Even if you know nothing about baseball, you can still compete in this contest. For two weeks there will be three randomly selected baseball games per day to make predictions on. All you need to do is enter your prediction for each team's final score in each game and then click "Make Predictions!!!" at the bottom of the page.

Games will run from July 29, 2006 until August 11, 2006.

Games will be queued up in two batches... Starting on July 25 you will be able to make your predictions for the week of July 29 through August 4. Starting on August 1 you will be able to make your predictions for the week of August 5th through August 11th. The window for making predictions gives you several days in order to complete your entries, but just be sure to get your predictions locked in prior to the time listed for each individual game! Once a game starts in the real world, you will be locked out from making a prediction on it in here!

Click Here To Play!

Scoring:

ยป 5 points are awarded for correctly predicting the winner of each game.
ยป 5 bonus points (for a total of 10 points) are awarded for not only predicting the winner of the game, but for also getting the final score correct.

The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of play on August 11! If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which ever contending entrant has the lowest point differential. (Point differential is calculated by taking the sum of actual scores as compared to the predicted scores over the course of the game).

Rules:

1. The contest is open from July 25, 2006 through August 11, 2006 (midnight eastern time).
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum... Site Administrators are welcome to play but will not win.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the game.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prizes will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to North American participants only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread! And, please post any feedback on the format of the contest as I hope it goes well and can be used again for future contests!

Click Here To Play!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:01:50; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:42:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

awesome! bb and i are the only ones in so far so get your predictions in people!

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:49:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bump, bump.

I'm in... Cool

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:06:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Cool... Didn't announce it outside of the site yet, but I hope people are interested in this kind of contest... Even if you don't follow, or even like, baseball it should still be fun.

Please, post any questions or issues for me to address! I keep checking to make sure I got all the games, times, and teams right and hope all goes well! Laughing

And - don't forget, next Tuesday the whole next week of games will be available for predicting!
Das Capitolin
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:29:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have to give you some respect... this is the most original contest idea I have yet to see. If it was all your idea, you are a mastermind. I think this is not only very fair to everyone, but the prizes are well worth the research trouble.

Well done! King
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:36:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yep, Booty boy came up with it all by himself.
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:36:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have seen one contest a while back that used a similar system during the hockey playoffs and its a good change from the regular make the required posts and random drawing; great concept for a contest.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

tomato
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:57:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice original contest guys! Count me in Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:19:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So is it true? Jocks and nerds don't mix?

Games start tomorrow! If you are not showing up on the Leader Board now, you have not picked any games...

http://www.bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php

8 players? Yikes
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:47:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
So is it true? Jocks and nerds don't mix?

Games start tomorrow! If you are not showing up on the Leader Board now, you have not picked any games...

http://www.bigbruin.com/forum/fsports.php

8 players? Yikes

Wow. Thats worse than last years fantasy football. I thought this would be a great contest too. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: