Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
512MB Corsair Flash Voyager
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:10:31    Post Subject: 512MB Corsair Flash Voyager Reply with quote View Single Post

The trade off of size for durability is one I am betting lots of folks will be willing to make. I think you will be hard pressed to find a better built, better working USB flash drive on the market, but then again this is Corsair, and we have come to expect the best from them. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:14:47; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

JimBowy

PostPosted: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:24:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Very cool device.

I can't believe the beatings you put this thing through. Im surprised it survived being drowned....

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:45:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not only did it go through an entire wash cycle by accident again last night, but the rubber cap came off this time!!!

Still works... The Timex of the Flash world.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:25:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my buddy has an atache` memory stick and his has survived the wash twice whears my other friends cheaper memory stick did not i am not sure why the outcome was different on these two sticks... i have one of the cheaper ones i ahve a 256mb one i got last chirstmas i belive it was only 30$ on sale. i have been careful and to my knowledge it has not gone through the wash...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Storage All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: