Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Some of my cases...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:51:48    Post Subject: Some of my cases... Reply with quote View Single Post

Many of these are out of date and improved at this point, just don't have pics yet... Let me know if you can/can't see these pics, I'm using a free pic host called www.villagephotos.com and it seems to work!!

This first case was a lame beige unit that didn't have any provision for a front case fan... I painted it, windowed it, cut the hole for the front fan, and used red leds and red led fans to dress it up...

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Sun, 11 May 2003 16:07:37; edited 4 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 11 May 2003 15:01:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This case is all aluminum with painted drive faces and a 3.5" aluminum rheobus and aluminum temp monitor...

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Sun, 11 May 2003 16:08:26; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 11 May 2003 15:08:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This one is just about stock... came with the window, I just added blue led fans and nice wire management inside...

PooM
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:04:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Very nice, i wonder if he actually bought those cases *cough* or did he get them free for reviews *cough* Wink, I will post some pics of my Antec later Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:21:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wink - The first one was paid for the second two were for reviews... And, the first one is really the only one I modded anyway...
PooM
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:58:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

They look really sexy to me, wanna sell one?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:08:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well, actually... The black custom job has been empty for about 8 months... just a 320W psu installed. I wanted to sell it, but the shipping on cases kills... Was going to give it away, but I worked too hard on it... Laughing

The other two are in use daily...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

PooM
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:28:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How much on shipping, and how much would you want for it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: