Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Silverstone SFX Series 600W SST-SX600-G PSU
lanoc.org
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ice Bank
Mice Elf

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 09:59:02    Post Subject: Silverstone SFX Series 600W SST-SX600-G PSU Reply with quote View Single Post

Over the past few years we have really seen the Small Form Factor market grow, especially when it comes to small easy to transport gaming PCs, or what we call LAN Rigs. Early in 2013 I upgraded our Lunchbox 2 by upgrading the cooling and opening up room for airflow with a new SFX power supply from Silverstone. Later when I built Lunchbox 3 I used the same model of power supply. Why didn’t I change it up? Well not only did the first 450 watt SFX power supply perform reliably for me, but also frankly there just wasn’t any other competition. Silverstone had the highest wattage in the form factor not to mention the only SFX power supply with modular cabling. lanoc.org
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: