Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
TRENDnet TEG-S50g 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch
dragonsteelmods.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:42:36    Post Subject: TRENDnet TEG-S50g 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch Reply with quote View Single Post

So I needed another switch for my network, wi-fi is nice but it’s not the best I prefer a wired network especially since I’ve already got the wires running all over the place. I wanted a well made switch so I opted to get one with a metal housing from TRENDnet, specifically the TEG-S50G which is from their GREENnet line meaning it’s supposed to use less power than others on the market and saving money anywhere I can is a good thing. This specific switch is the 3.0R version or it’s the latest one available and it’s a five port gigabit switch that’s very simple to use as it’s really just plug-and-play truly. I have another ‘green’ switch from D-Link and I’ve put that up against the TEG-S50G for comparison, so read on to learn more. dragonsteelmods.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: