Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
just got a letter from Comcast there all excited about !
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:49:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LMAO kids trying to act big crack me up. BeerLotus what do you know about being a a parent? Laughing Maybe you should stick to Pokemon and spamming Yikes
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:32:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
BeerLotus what do you know about being a a parent?

Don't even go there! Yikes I like to believe it's not possible
beerlotus Jr?
Now I'll have nightmares.
BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 03:05:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1 - I havn't played pokemon in years
2 - This is the only board I've ever "spammed"
3 - True, I don't know what it's like to be a parent and that I'm not qualified to tell you how to raise your kids, I'm just saying that this one problem should be easy to control with the level of technological know-how that the people on this board have, sorry if my statement was too generalized.
4 - I don't "try to act older" I just give my version of logic, I'm not trying to say that I'm smarter than anyone here, maybe just thinking a little bit more logically right now then a few are.
5 - T-shirt, it's a lot scarier notion than you think
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:37:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

renovation wrote:
misty -heres my point why im pissed off is . they are adding the faggit channel to the reg line up .so lets say your kids were to be flipping channels and found it would you or would you not be pissed off ?

If it's a gay p0rn channel then it's a pay channel, so flipping channels wouldn't find it. If it's not, then it's just another channel, and gay is a part of life. I wouldn't be pissed, becasue on just about any program on TV you can see a gay copule.

Serisouly.... go worry about the war in Iraq, Terriorist, homeless people, abused kids, or something actually worth the time and effort. Not this.
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:14:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i guess its the midwest - were still not as open about guy life style here !
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:24:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't think I'd be thrilled with this move either... Especially if these new, uninteresting channels came with the removal of the Disney Channel! Kim Possible is big in our house!

I don't understand the idea that you can only worry about a certain number of things though... I wish I could easily eliminate things from my list of items to worry about!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:08:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just guess..... How does a gay life style affect me (or you) personally?? I don't see how it affects me any different than two hetro's having a relationship.

I just see worrying about gay as a complete waste of time. Remember the saying... (which will become even more relevant as your girl gets older)... pick your battles. Fight the fight worth fighting.

I have some neighbors across the street. There are two mom's living there. They have adopted two troubled girls, and are raising them as their own. They take care of their house, they have jobs (one of them works for TSA even), they took on a task of raising someone else kids that no hetro couples would have taken on. In my book, they are good people. Their relationship plays no part in my decision about them as people. I don't have to approve or dis-approve of it. It's none of my business. Just like it's none of their (or your) business about my relationship.

That's just my 2 cents. You have to come to your own conclusions in life and decided what is worth getting in an uproar about... two men/women kissing or people dying.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:39:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My beef isn't with just the gay channel... Its just that my cable company has done something similar several times. They introduce new channels (generally garbage), and insist that you HAVE to take them. On top of that, they decide which existing channels you must give up in order to do so... Because even though the rates for basic cable go up at least once a year, why should they actually give you anything more for it?

A few years ago it was FOX Sports that was sacrificed in the name of something like the Game Show Channel and We. I didn't have any choice in the matter, but they were kind enough to offer to offer the previously included FOX Sports, for $7.95 more per month.

Rolling Eyes

(and for those just waking up, please be on the look out for sarcasm)
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:41:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have no problem with people wanting to be gay if that is their choice so be it. What I do have a problem with is when they try to ram it down my throat or stick it in my face looking for a response. Having a "Gay" TV channel itself kind of does that. If being gay is no issue and just a personal choice why do they need a special TV channel just for it. I dont see any channels that are designated as "heterosexual" channels.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:00:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Don't get me started on cable companies.... I won't even use them. I have Dish becasue of my hate for cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: