Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Kingston HyperX CLOUD Pro Gaming Headset
nikktech.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 08:51:51    Post Subject: Kingston HyperX CLOUD Pro Gaming Headset Reply with quote View Single Post

Where I come from we have a saying and it goes like this "Everyone simply can't excel at everything". Well i have believed that saying my entire life since brands that excel at the manufacture of storage media obviously can't really turn to other areas like graphics cards or LCD screens. One of the things however we all love about the electronics industry is that this saying doesn't always apply and we've seen that happen quite a few times with companies like for example Corsair which jumped from the manufacture of storage media like USB Flash Drives and SSDs to the manufacture of CPU Coolers, PC Cases and Gaming Peripherals (OCZ did something similar just the other way around). Well it seems that the time has finally come for Kingston to jump onto a whole new playfield by introducing headsets aimed at gamers like the HyperX CLOUD Pro Gaming Headset which we have here with us today. nikktech.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: