Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Deck 87 Francium Pro Mechanical Keyboard
nikktech.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:27:23    Post Subject: Deck 87 Francium Pro Mechanical Keyboard Reply with quote View Single Post

If there's something that people value more than a good mouse that is a good keyboard and although in the past there weren't that many models to choose from and almost every single one of those used regular membrane technology keys. To date only 5 keyboards have had the pleasure of sitting on my desk for long periods of time since the early 90s' the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard (which i got in 1995), it's successor the Microsoft Natural Pro Ergonomic Keyboard (year 2000), the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (got it back in 2005 if i recall correctly), the Professional Model S by Das Keyboard (roughly two years ago) and finally the Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Adjustable Keyboard (slightly just over a year ago). So as you can imagine i don't easily trust keyboards especially since i don't primarily use them for gaming and thus i only use the best for me but specially designed models like the 87 Francium Pro by Deck (a subsidiary of TG3 Electronics) which arrived on our doorstep a while back are certainly very good candidates. nikktech.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: