Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Poor mans Sonos system - it's all relative. :D 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:40:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Received the pop pulse 2024 Tsunami T-Amp and Klipsch RB-61 reference speakers. My upstairs living room is now part of a wireless 3 room system and even though the T-Amp only puts out about 6w of clean power at 8 Ohms, the RB-61's superb efficiency allows the setup to play at more than sufficient volumes.

I need to clean up the install and make some speaker stands. entertaining the idea of putting the T-Amp, Airport express and DAC into one case to clean things up a bit. Not sure yet.

Forgot to mention that the Zero DAC arrived with a damaged optical in port so I'm waiting for a new board mounted toslink input connector to repair it, in the meantime I'm using a Super Pro DAC. Works great, but doesn't allow input from other sources like the Zero DAC does.

Also,
I side stepped the remote control issue by installing Salling Clicker on my Nokia E71 and Macbook. Allows me to connect my cellphone to my Macbook via bluetooth and control iTunes from nearly anywhere in the house. Grin

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved