Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Apple iPod Nano 2GB MP3 Player 
Towle
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 May 2006 16:42:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Big Bruin wrote:
I know there are various ways to put things onto an iPod without iTunes, but how well it does it is a different story.

As for "YamiPod"... I don't know if a third party, beta, freeware app is the best bet for anything. But, I can't say for sure on this as I have never used an iPod! Laughing

Your review is incorrect and doesn't present the facts in a true light

you can't say things like

Quote:
They aren't "born to be together" they are handcuffed to each other. In case you haven't noticed, I am not very thrilled with this "marriage". Unfortunately, it ties your iPod to iTunes and to Apple for all your music needs.
and

Quote:
Must use iTunes to interface with

When in fact that is not true and there is other software that one can use their Ipod Nano with besides Itunes. I think the review should be corrected for journalistic integrity.

Quote:
I know there are various ways to put things onto an iPod without iTunes

So if you knew that, why didn't you point that out in your review? I find this statement remarkable by this omission.

Your Review also fails to mention that there are numerous aftermarket protective cases for the Ipod Nano , yet marks it down for being "easily scratched"

Check these cases out http://www.streetwise.com.au/index.php?cPath=143_155_191

Your review also fails to highlight that there are scores of aftermarket accessories for the Ipod Nano

Check these accessories out

http://www.eforcity.com/ipodnano.html

Nor does it mention you can instal your Ipod Nano in your car, which is what I am doing right now. Now that is what I call versatile. Smile

You should have stated as you knew there was other software to use with the Ipod Nano, what that software was so as to give a balanced viewpoint and not the one-eyed review that came out.

I am giving my Ipod Nano 4gb 5 out of 5 rating.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved