Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: TDK WR780 Smartphone Wireless Headphones 
Ice Bank
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 06:34:12    Post Subject: TDK WR780 Smartphone Wireless Headphones Reply with quote

Most people i know only use wireless headsets and headphones while away from their homes and offices since obviously that does give them a higher degree of freedom compared to wired models (the lack of cables also does look better right?). Personally i use wireless headsets and headphones all the time whether I’m away or at home or the office although i do admit i prefer wired connectivity when I’m playing games, watching movies or listening to music while in bed. While on the road however it's not like one has much of a choice since cables do tend to be annoying so using wireless headsets has become a way of life for me many years now. Today we'll be taking a thorough look at one of the latest Bluetooth wireless headphones to hit the market the WR780 by TDK. nikktech.com

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved