Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: iOttie Easy Flex Wireless Qi Standard Charging Car Mount 
Ice Bank
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:56:57    Post Subject: iOttie Easy Flex Wireless Qi Standard Charging Car Mount Reply with quote

I hate wires. No, really, I hate wires. I was one of the first people I knew to get WiFi in my house, Iā€™ve never had a landline, and I used to joke that I cut the cable cord out of principle alone. All of this said, itā€™s no surprise that Iā€™m big on wireless charging. Iā€™ve got a Tylt VƜ at work, an official Nexus wireless charger (with magnets!) on my nightstand, and a DiGiYes dual-spot wireless charger in my living room. Now, with the iOttie Easy Flex Wireless Qi Standard Charging Car Mount, Iā€™ve got wireless charging in my car, too. We first saw the Easy Flex Qi, as Iā€™ve come to call it, and do remember that Qi is pronounced ā€œcheeā€, at CES 2014, where it won a coveted CEA Innovations Award for its fantastic design and functionality. Weā€™re glad to finally get our hands on one to see how it fairs under review. thinkcomputers.org

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved