Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse
nikktech.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:49:41    Post Subject: Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse Reply with quote View Single Post

Every gamer i know from casual ones and up to eSports professionals has invested quite a bit in a good graphics card but for some weird reason casual gamers don't see the real value in investing a bit in gaming peripherals such as keyboards, mice, mats and headsets. I don't know if that's due to the fact that they prefer single player games and so they don't need to worry about having the edge over serious competition coming from other players but regardless of the reason that's just how things are. Through the years I’ve used and reviewed a very large number of gaming peripherals and so have most editors i know but there aren't that many manufacturers that come to mind when talking about gaming mice like Mionix and since they just launched their latest model called the Castor we just had to have it on our test bench. nikktech.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: