Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
BigBruin B-day give away.
Pay attention kids...
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:46:29    Post Subject: BigBruin B-day give away. Reply with quote View Single Post

1st, W00T! W00T!!! 6 yrs of Big Bruin!!! Give it up for J-Man!!! Nice job, and hopefully the ride will go on for a long, long time!!

2nd.... And most importantly for those new members who have recently joined BB.com in hopes of winning, please pay very special attention to the rules, specially this one:

» You must make at least twenty (non-spam) posts between March 30, 2009 and April 30, 2009.

Cause, I'm watching you, and if I have to wade through a ton of useless "Same here" or other useless posts, you can guarantee I'm going to use the Delete button on your post and you will never win.

Of course no one expects you to make post explaining quantum physics (but if you did I'd say that could count for all 20 post right there Grin), but please at least TRY to make relevant post on relevant topics, and not bring up months (years) old post and say things like "Yea, I like too". Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

Now for those of you whom joined, and are trying to contribute (even if only to win the awesome prize). WELCOME!! I hope you stick around, and add a little color, fun, and useful information to a site I have come to consider my home on the internet!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:48:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, I like too.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:53:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
Yea, I like too.

There will, of course, be a penalty for this.
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:57:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:
misty wrote:
Yea, I like too.

Same here.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:42:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
BeerCheeze wrote:
misty wrote:
Yea, I like too.

Same here.

Me, too.... Wave
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:47:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I know you two are just trying to upset me. However you know the only feeling I have is recoil.

Sniper
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:36:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

glad to see that you guys are staying on top of the spamming. This comp just started and I have already noticed spam Rolling Eyes . I normally just browse the articles and forums but a shot at a 4850X2 is certainly worth the time and effort to make 20 quality posts....and the contest period gives people plenty of time to get their forum posts in so there is really no need for the spam.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:41:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No spamming? There goes my chances..

Oh wait! Does threadcrapping count as spamming?
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:14:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Why 20? Why not 21? Wink Razz Popcorn
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:33:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Cuz I run outta fingers and toes at 20... oh wait, make that 18 these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: