Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Well...
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:11:45    Post Subject: Well... Reply with quote View Single Post

The neighbor, which is the local Firemans Club, has been wanting to buy my house and lot for the last few years to make another parking lot. I finally agreed to a sale. Got $700 more than the highest appraisal on my dump of a place, plus I get until the end of the year to move rent free.

I also accepted the counter offer on another house just down the road. They were asking $37K for a 1900sqft 2 story house. 3bed, office, den, livingroom, kitchen, attached garage, full dry basement, plus range, fridge, washer, dryer, dish washer, central air, new furnace. A couple rooms could use new carpet/flooring, could use some painting too in a couple rooms. It also needs (2) interior doors to bedrooms(they took them off because their kids would slam the doors). ...but other than that, it needs nothing. Got it for $34K.

My present house just barely hits 1000sqft and needs more work than the place is worth. Needs a new roof soon, like 5 years ago.. lol Also needs new flooring, and front door and wall fixed where a meth-head hit my house with her car.

Signing papers this week on my house. Also signing soon on new house. Bank loan is already in order, I started working on that the day after the Firemans Club made a formal inquest to buy my house.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:21:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn... sounds like that worked out well! Good luck with your long distance, time-crunched move! Laughing
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:28:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sounds like you made out well...congrats!
DeathStar

PostPosted: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:12:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Outstanding!!!!!
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:00:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats! So when is the house warming party? Wink Smile
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2011 09:40:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Grats Knight!! Sounds like someone made out like a bandit! You little thief you...
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:45:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks everyone.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:54:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Closed on the sale of my house yesterday. Closing on the purchase of new house on the 18th.

Since it was nearly a 3 week delay on closings, and the husband of the selling party helped on a semi-related legal issue(he's a lawyer), I pony'd up and paid their mortgage for the month. I was given the key to the place in consideration so I could do some cleaning and make plans for improvements.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 18:21:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice! congrats!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:04:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just got back from closing on new house. We had to delay it one day due to one of the selling parties being out of state on vacation.

The house is mine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: