Home :: Reviews & Articles :: Forum :: Info ::

Bigbruin.com Bigbruin.com Tech

Search  :: Register :: Log in
Error message after installing Embroidery Software and tryin
Get pop up message (User Interface DLL has stopped working)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulldog Sweety
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:59:38    Post Subject: Error message after installing Embroidery Software and trying to activate i Reply with quote View Single Post

I have Windows 7, 64 bit desktop computer. I recently installed my new upgraded software and when I get ready to type in my Activation code, I get the User Interface DLL has stopped working message. I did call Software Support and the tech remotely went into my computer but could not figure out what the problem is. He said he had never heard of this pop up message.

I uninstalled the software, rebooted and re-installed and got the same message. I don't know what to do now, as I teach this software to owners of embroidery machines so they can create embroidery designs among other techniques.

I will put in another call to Software Support, but I had to wait over 2 hours on Friday, so will be worse today.

The only recent thing I have done to this computer was have my C drive clones to a larger hard drive. I have a C drive and a secondary 1 TB drive and the C drive wasn't large enough to install this software. I had the computer built a few years ago and that's what they did, then, I guess give me the two drives. I did tell the computer company man that created the computer, that I didn't think the C drive was very large, and he said it was only for installation files and I would probably never use it up. Hmmm, a lot he knew. Anyway, if you can help, please let me know.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: