Home :: Reviews & Articles :: Forum :: Info ::

Bigbruin.com Bigbruin.com Tech

Search  :: Register :: Log in
FS/FT: Home Automation Gear (Wink / Iris)
Easy home automation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 11 May 2017 21:19:17    Post Subject: FS/FT: Home Automation Gear (Wink / Iris) Reply with quote View Single Post

Lowes Iris Hub Gen 1 and 2

I have one of each... The Gen 1 was powered up and compared briefly to my Wink Hub system... Gen 2 has never been used. I just don't need them with the Wink Hub all setup and working OK. Take both hubs for $25 plus shipping, or take the Gen 1 for $10 and the Gen 2 for $20 separately. Would trade for whatever you might have of interest.

Wink Hub / Relay / LED Bulb:

These are a few used items that are in excellent condition... I switched to a different system and don't need these items any more. You can use these items to start off a smart home by adding a Wink Hub (gen 1), a Wink Relay, and an Osram Sylvania Lightify 60W Equivalent Tunable Soft White A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb (mode 73799).

The Hub and the Relay will be packed up like new in their original boxes with all paperwork and accessories. The bulb does not include packaging / accessories, but none are needed anyway.

The Hub is the control center of your smart home, giving you smart access to anything you might add... locks, lights, garage doors, thermostats, security devices, water valves, etc... The Lightify bulb is compatible with the hub, and once paired you will be able to remotely control the light bulb to turn on/off, full scale dimming, and you can adjust the color rendering of the bulb from 2700K(soft white, yellowish) to 6500K (stark white). The Relay gives you a wall mounted color touchscreen to locally control your Wink enabled devices... In addition, if you install it in place of a double gang wall switch, the two switches it replaces will now also be smart and controllable via Wink.

Take the Wink Hub, Wink Relay, and Osram smart bulb all together for $80 shipped!

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: