I'm not sure there's an absolute "best" SSD, but I do know I'm not the "best" one here to answer your question. The good news here is that there are a lot of people here and all over the internet who will go out of their way to help you, and they all remember the thrill of getting started with making the smartest hardware choices.
The first thing would be to post your question(s) in the best place(s) to get those people to see and consider them. You posted in Bonanza, which the Forum Index will tell you is for posting about "Contests and give-aways from around the web..." I would suggest you not even reply here, but start a new thread or enter a discussion in a newer thread. (This thread is from May 2015 and is about a contest that is ended.)
A good title for your question thread would be "SSD Help", short, sweet, lets everyone know what it's about. For any help thread, it's a good idea to let others know:
- Why do you want a (new) SSD? What do you do or hope to do with your new hardware? This lets the helpers give the best information possible, from buying to installing to configuring to using. With a well-worded question, hardware people are so helpful to beginners it can be overwhelming.
- What hardware do you have now? (Especially CPU, motherboard and case.) This tells helpers what hardware is compatible with yours, and you make friends instantly, because there's always someone who has or has had that specific thing and can be particularly insightful.
- Where are you posting from? This is a U.S.-based forum but it has an international membership. Someone here will know your local landscape and be able to steer you towards the best retailers for your area, the best service options for your specific location and the best deals.
- Speaking of deals, what's you budget? Ah money, they say it makes the world go 'round. Maybe not, but if you ask "What's the best?" to a general audience, you're likely to get every answer in the spectrum from the New York corporate raider to the dishwasher in Burundi. That gold-plated case with the custom stained-glass window sure is boss, but maybe not the best choice if you're still running a Pentium 4.
- When are you planning to purchase? Technology moves quickly. Yesterday's world record overclocking rig is today's take-it-out-of-the-closet-and-set-it-up-for-grandma-so-she-can-play-Crush-The-Castle rig. Sometimes the best answer is "wait a few months".
- Finally, what have you looked at and where did you look so far? This being the internet, there is no lack of information. There are even opinions about opinions, and the best play is to get as much information as you can. You'll quickly find yourself figuring who's on your side. Take heart, and again, Welcome! We've all been there.