Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:32:50    Post Subject: Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse Reply with quote View Single Post

I was hoping the performance would at least come close to living up to what seemed like marketing hype in the published features, and the Logitech MX1000 far exceeded these expectations. The performance and precision were not only better than any other wireless mice I have tried, but as good as (or perhaps better than), high end corded mice I have used. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:40:42; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:28:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I read somewhere that you can not replace the battery. But if it lasts 3-5 years you still get a great bang for the buck. I want one

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:27:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

evilburl wrote:
I read somewhere that you can not replace the battery. But if it lasts 3-5 years you still get a great bang for the buck. I want one

Probably very true. There is no battery compartment, or exposed screws anywhere for getting into the thing... Plus, it is supposedly a proprietary design which would be tricky to locate.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:04:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Shoot guess I won't be getting one then....

I regularly forget to put my MX700 on the charger for several days at a time. Always have a spare battery on a charger though Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:16:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire... I put the mouse on the charger while I was away just for storage, but honestly it was still on full charge after something like 10 days. It just won't die! I will try to remember not to charge it and see how long it takes to die! Look for an update sometime in April... Laughing
aerithchylde
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:25:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Why do reviews not slam Logitech for their SetPoint software. The fact that the keymapping has to be manually set for every program each time you use it, or the mouse won't work properly in a different app. They need the keymapping to be able to auto-detect the proper app and automatically switch back and forth.
Microsoft does, and has been doing it for years. Logitech needs to catch up in that aspect.
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:52:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i actually have this mouse... i usually get about a week out of it b4 i have to recharge it and it only takes like 30 min for me..... very nice for fps games....i am kinda disappointed though about the battery thing though but ill upgrade by the time it dies.

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

JimBowy

PostPosted: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:21:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i just went back to my corded mouse
i have a MX700 and i was disappointed with the performance mostly in games... replacing the batteries would probably help

i found the mouse to be unresponsive and lack the accuracy a real gamer needs to be efficient...

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:19:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HEY, thats my zip code, you trying to tell me something there BB???
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:26:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing - My zip code box is empty... your cookies must be con-spire-ing against your wallet! Laughing

This is a new feature (for us) from pricegrabber, so I am trying it. Have to figure out a way to integrate it with reviews, as they insisted I remove the links that wee on the right column of all pages... Bang Head
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Input Devices All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: