Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Pro Football Pick 'Em - Win a NZXT M59 Case
NFL Week Seven
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:47:29    Post Subject: Pro Football Pick 'Em - Win a NZXT M59 Case Reply with quote View Single Post

NFL Week Seven

This week's prize is sponsored by NZXT:

Up for grabs is a brand new M59 case, as shown at NZXT.com and at Newegg.com.

M59 delivers optimal airflow with 5 powerful fans with the option to station two fans on the top(rifle bearing side 120mm LED fan and rear 120mm exhaust included), side intake for GPU cooling, a mesh front panel and a bottom mounted PSU draws cooler air from the bottom of the case. The sleek aesthetics are highlighted by an all black interior and smoked clear window along with a 5.25" stealth bay gives a clean, but powerful presence.

Scoring:

» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score

The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.

Rules:

1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Tips:

1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screen shot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.
4. Monday Night Football is included, but the upcoming week's games will generally be listed beforehand. While the game and prediction pages may show an overlap during this period, the scores and standings will not get mixed up.

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:09:43; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:44:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Missed the last one so i'm entering this one. Not a major fan, but have some basic knowledge and some predictions from a friend Smile
Goose
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:56:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not to jump the gun or get greedy but are their rules against winning more than once?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:37:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There is no limit! If you're that good, you can take home all the goodies.

Competition is light so far this week... Get your picks in.

If we can get a good showing, there is the chance for this to keep rolling, and perhaps get bigger and better! Doesn't matter if you don't like or know football, just make a pick... Visit ESPN or other sports websites to see their picks if you have to!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:37:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A few hours left... Get your picks in! We have more players than last week, but lets pump it up as high as possible to keep it going. Thanks!
djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:22:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Grr, I am pissed off about the Vikings and Steelers game. One crappy tripping call (that was no where near tripping) by a ref and suddenly Vikes lose 14 points (7 they scored on the play and 7 going the other way)...

I am royally pissed that one call lost the game. Vikes had their chance to redeem the refs but it was an unfortunate game...

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:51:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thegrub is off to an early lead! Damn that is a low differential + one score on the money for the bonus!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:02:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
thegrub is off to an early lead! Damn that is a low differential + one score on the money for the bonus!

them bonuses have been very useful and very elusive

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 06:40:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to:

thegrub

Pretty good showing there... 11 right, low point differential, and 1 bonus score! Nice!

PM me your contact info so we can get your prize out to you!

Thanks!

And for those looking ahead to NFL Week 8... We'll be playing for a NZXT Lexa S Case
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:21:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice work! However count yourself luck I missed this one due to being away for the last week (J/K I didnt do too well the last time)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: