Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Location: New Jersey
|Posted: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:22:06 Post Subject: Site Info
|Bigbruin.com: Computer Hardware Reviews, News, and Discussion Forum.
If you wish to contact the site's management, please use the contact form available at this link.
If you wish to send technology news, announcements, press releases, or other items for consideration to be posted at Bigbruin.com... Please contact: news AT bigbruin.com
Bigbruin.com ownership is based out of Northern New Jersey, and the server is located in Kansas City, Missouri. Contributors to the site are scattered about the US.
If you have a tech related website that you would like featured in Bigbruin.com’s “Links” page, we would gladly consider a link exchange. Please contact the site with your site name and url, as well as any other pertinent information.
For a complete list of Bigbruin.com links, please click here.
Advertising / Sponsorship Information:
Advertising: Standard ad banners are available, as well as custom sizes upon request. If you would like to discuss advertising on Bigbruin.com, please contact the site.
Sponsorship: If you would like your product reviewed at Bigbruin.com, we would gladly provide a thorough, impartial review in exchange for the product. Review items are generally kept by the site, so if you require that the product being reviewed be returned, make sure you make this clear before you provide the product. We can not guarantee that the product will be fully functional upon return! If interested, please contact the site.
For a complete list of Bigbruin.com advertisers and sponsors, please click here.
2. E-mail Confirmation: When you sign-up for the Bigbruin.com forum, you should receive a letter confirming your e-mail address. This e-mail may also contain useful information allowing you to modify your forum account at any time. Bigbruin.com only sends out mailings to those individuals who have registered to receive them. The Bigbruin.com newsletter does not use the forum mailing list, and requires a separate subscription available at this page.
3. Terms and Conditions: Bigbruin.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notification. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions, although changes will be announced in the "Site Issues" section of the forum. Continued use of this site after such changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance on your part. Bigbruin.com reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to the site in whole or in part, without notice.
4. Property Rights: You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including any trademarks or copyrights in the content of this site or mailings, are owned by Bigbruin.com or their respective owners. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the intellectual property of Bigbruin.com except as otherwise provided on http://www.bigbruin.com/. Bigbruin.com or any of their partner's sites may only be accessed through a typical Web browser, using the "http" protocol. No access is permitted through any other protocol, for any reason.
5. Copyright: Material published in the Bigbruin.com mailings, when available, or at http://www.bigbruin.com/ may not be copied, broadcast, stored (in any medium), shown or played in public, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, adapted or changed in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use these sites and/or mailings only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of or enjoyment of this sites and/or mailings by any third party.
7. Third Party Advertising: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
8. Third Party Cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.