Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Thermaltake Purepower Power Express 250W SLI PSU
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:17:45    Post Subject: Thermaltake Purepower Power Express 250W SLI PSU Reply with quote View Single Post

One of their latest products is very unique, not only in design, but also functionality. Thermaltake calls this new product the Purepower Power Express 250W power supply. Being a power supply isn't what makes it unique, the fact that it's a power supply dedicated to powering a pair of PCI Express video cards is what makes it unique. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bruceleeon
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:20:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I feel, that if you have the money for SLI, you should have the money for a better PSU. If your PSU doesn't carry the juice to power SLI, you probably have a psu that is aging. Time to replace anyway.

Just my opinion.

Although the product looks fantastic and delivers what it says.

Joshzilla

PostPosted: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:50:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bruceleeon wrote:
I feel, that if you have the money for SLI, you should have the money for a better PSU. If your PSU doesn't carry the juice to power SLI, you probably have a psu that is aging. Time to replace anyway.

Just my opinion.

Although the product looks fantastic and delivers what it says.

I don't disagree with you, but I also think that there are many good power supplies that are not equipped with a second PCI express connector and this solves that problem, without having to invest in another power supply.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Power All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: