Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Geil 512MB PC3200 Dual Channel DDR Kit 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:52:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Big Bruin wrote:
ohl wrote:
Great review - loaded with excellant information. It appears that this memory performs as advertised. I have been seeing a lot of sniping @ Geil and their memory on other message boards, but I think we have to remember that everyones OCing skills can be different.

As for this memory, I wish I had 2 stick of it and I want to see you do a review on their new Dragon Series DDR next.

Tnx,
Ohl

Hey Ohl... Thanks, and welcome to the neighborhood!! Wave

Although this stuff isn't the top of the line in speed ratings, it did well... and I did just buy it, so unless Geil wants to sponsor a review, I doubt I'll be seeing the Dragon series any time soon... I sent Geil an e-mail 4-5 days before announcing this review to see what they thought... not even a response... Oh well!!

Sounds like a revised review time...

... after usign this memory for only a few weeks I started experincing lock-ups, BSOD, and other problems. When I replaced this memory all of my problems went away. Seems Geil has some real quality control issues...

Yikes Laughing

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved