Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
AC Ryan Contest - Yo AC Ryan! Pimp My Rig!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:05:34    Post Subject: AC Ryan Contest - Yo AC Ryan! Pimp My Rig! Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
AC Ryan teams up with the pimpinĀ“ Pimprig.com to host you the new AC Ryan Contest! This contest is all about letting AC Ryan Pimp Your Rig! All you need to do is post the picture of your case on the Pimprig forums and tell us why you need it to be pimped! Do you need lights because you hate sleeping in the dark? Or is it that your girlfriend has a cooler rig? AC Ryan will decide the coolest, funniest and most interesting reasons and give out 3 AC Ryan Mod Packages!

The top 3 will receive AC Ryan Mod Packages FULL of cool AC Ryan products needed to mod your case to be the ultimate Pimprig! Not 1 item, not 2 items... but a whole package - we'll decide what you need to get your PC seriously pimped!! Yes, majorly cool stuff from AC Ryan's amazing assortment of over 600+ modding & pimping gear.

Now, park that caddie of yours in the Pimprig forums and get your rig pimped! Contest ends on 15th of May!

http://www.acryan.com/contest/
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:03:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If your girlfriend has a pimper rig than you.... If my girlfriend had a sweeter PC than me, I'd welcome it Smile What a turn on.... Erm.... yeah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: