Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
17 Free Flash Drives - Pay Shipping!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:40:20    Post Subject: 17 Free Flash Drives - Pay Shipping! Reply with quote View Single Post

I just gave away tons of flash drives to co-workers, my kids, and saved some for myself. Even after that, I have the 17 drives below up for grabs... Just pay $1.50 for me to get a padded envelope and to send them first class mail to you (US only). I won't give them all to one person, but will split them up in to groups where there is at least 4GB worth of flash drives in each group - so a bunch of people can get a few drives.

From left to right we have the groups (1) 8GB drive, (2) 4GB drives, (5) 2GB drives, (4) 1GB drives, (3) 512MB drives, and (2) 128MB drives.

Let me know if interested in a PM.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:35:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

good offer. bump for those that need them
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:42:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think with the response I got I could have given away dozens more. I will get back to people today trying to address their requests and about what I can actually ship them. Thanks!
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:47:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heh, I could probably kick in just as many if not more. Too many of those bought "just because they're useful to have and too cheap to pass up". I don't even bother pulling them out of the vacuum these days if I accidentally suck one up from under the couch or something.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:47:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Deal stats on the flash drives I gave away...

In the end I packed 22 flash drives with a combined capacity of 52.25GB in to 10 envelopes... And lost about 55 cents on each deal due to underestimating the cost of shipping by a factor of 3-4x (oh well, that last stat is all my fault).

They are all shipping right now, and if you got in on this you should get shipping details in an email from the USPS/Paypal.

I'd greatly appreciate Heatware when you get them, and send a request for me to return the favor...

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1180

Thanks!
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:24:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Evaluation successfully added for Doctor Feelgood
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:11:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks - just got you back, too! I thought that Corsair drive I found after starting this thread had a military feel to it and had to head your way. Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: