Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Lexmark P450 Compact Photo Printer with CD Burner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:27:38    Post Subject: Lexmark P450 Compact Photo Printer with CD Burner Reply with quote View Single Post

Instead of having to connect to a PC with a photo quality printer attached, you can make high quality photo prints where ever you have an electrical outlet. Leave the Lexmark P450 in the living room, take it to the Grandparent's house, or even leave it out during a party or special event for instant memories. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 13:47:02    Post Subject: Lexmark p450 Reply with quote View Single Post

I just read the review on the Lexmark 450 and would have agreed with you up until yesterday. My Lexmark was boxed for moving and not used for about the last 6 months. I packed it and moved it. So it was well cared for. When I opened the screen to use it, the LCD screen was just lines. I called Lexmark (it took several different calls) and was finally told that my warranty ran out in March and that the machine CAN NOT be fixed. They said they'd send me a coupon for 20 percent off!!! The machine is JUST over a year old!!! So, no, I don't think it should be recommended, at least not at full price (which I paid). I think that when you make a product, it should be fixable. Also, these were made in China. That should have been a reason for me not to buy it. Thanks for your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: