Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
WTB - Older/Lower end PC stuff
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:37:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
Sad thing is, depending on what she uses it for, a cheap $150ish android tablet would probably be more than sufficient for her. One of the kids laughed about the idea, she got my old android phone when i upgraded my phone to the Droid 4, she hasn't used the computer in about 2 months...

Yea, it would fit most of her needs honestly. She already has a android phone (well when she get's it back that is...) a cheap tablet would do well except for possibly her homework, that's the one thing but since I'm building her this it might be her home work computer while she uses a tablet for her youtube needs Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:56:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn! Just saw a news release on a new 13" Toshiba tablet, quad core proc...they're really getting to the point of being laptop replacement now...I know my old laptop is gathering dust now as I use the HP Touchpad (with CyanogenMod) to do everything I would've used my laptop for.

Not a desktop replace YET though...getting there....maybe in a year or two for "average" desktop usage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: