Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Great Deal on a ThinkPad R50p
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasondavis
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:44:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I realize this is a bit late (about four months) but if you wanted to take pity on me and send me the login anyways, I would appreciate that immensely. The fact that I managed to find this thread four months later shows how desperate I am Razz
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:12:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jasondavis wrote:
I realize this is a bit late (about four months) but if you wanted to take pity on me and send me the login anyways, I would appreciate that immensely. The fact that I managed to find this thread four months later shows how desperate I am Razz

Check your PMs. Wave
gatszu
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 04:12:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

please take pitty on me too. please send me the epp login info. thanks a million.
ResQTek
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 08:49:07    Post Subject: Hmm... Reply with quote View Single Post

This could get out of control pretty quickly... Wink
jasondavis
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:15:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I would suggest keeping it as discrete as possible, haha. The post has been easier to find since I asked, I think. May I suggest that you (misty) ask any of those who want to ask about this to talk through PMs, so at the very least, the post doesn't keep getting bumped to the top?

Here's what happens without some kind of measures to stop it:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=17607
Jerb
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:08:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Locking the thread wouldnt hurt
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:46:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If you have a request, we can look and see if they have any deals. (For the n00bs, Misty's my wife... lucky woman huh?)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:22:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

quick lock it! lol

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
roadkil238
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 23:50:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hey. i would be very grateful if i could somehow get the epp login. i'm in the market for a t43 but college tuition and books has taken a huge bite out of my savings for a laptop. thanks in advance! Grin
ResQTek
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:40:47    Post Subject: thanks :) Reply with quote View Single Post

Just because I ran across this thread somehow, I thought I would just say "thanks," again, and note that I ended up with a ThinkPad G41 that is running Windows 7 Professional quite well.

One LCD panel, 2GB of RAM and an HDD later... it still works great. Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: