Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary 16GB 2400MHz Quad Kit
nikktech.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 08:46:20    Post Subject: Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary 16GB 2400MHz Quad Kit Reply with quote View Single Post

Compared to well over a decade ago when we just had but a few memory chip manufacturers nowadays more and more brands keep emerging most of which just rebrand memory chips from the leading manufacturers in the field and ship them to the market as their own (oldest trick in the book). Kingston was one of the very first memory chip manufacturers i got to know pretty well during the 90's right next to Intel, Viking, GoldStar (LG now) and Nanya so after using their products for roughly 2 decades i know exactly what to expect in terms of quality, performance and after sales support. However although they've been making memory kits for over 2 decades it wasn't until 10 years ago that they introduced their HyperX line of products aimed specifically towards enthusiasts and hardcore gamers. nikktech.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: