Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Wheelin and Dealin - Like a Boss!
New Toys for the Win!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:31:21    Post Subject: Wheelin and Dealin - Like a Boss! Reply with quote View Single Post

So - I go see the Devils get beat by the Bruins two times this month... And that alone would be a big enough win, but at one game I won a new Blackberry Torch 9810 smartphone from T-Mobile.

I have no interest in the phone, so I put it on eBay and it goes way higher than I could have expected... Wind up taking the cash and buying a brand new Samsung Android phone, a refurbed 32GB HP Touchpad, and I pocketed $50+ dollars. Well, we'll see how much is left after eBay and Paypal ransack my account for their fees, but anyway.

So - Thank you NJ Devils - for letting me see two good wins, pocket some cash, and to get two gadgets I was on the fence about buying anyway... Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:53:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NICE!!!!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:12:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You suck!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:39:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wheelin and Dealin Part 2...

So I bought a TV at Best Buy in January 2007... a 27" LCD for $500, plus the extended warranty for $50. It died due to me sending static through it after folding blankets in February 2008. They gave me full credit to buy a new TV, and I got a 32" LCD (60Hz 720p) for $50 more ($550) plus warranty for $99.

Fast forward almost 4 years to December 2011 and that TV is starting to die - blue stripe up the screen. I forget I had a warranty on it and let it go until in January 2012 when like magic I get an email suggesting I extend the warranty... Ooh, thanks for the reminder that I had coverage. Contact Best Buy again and they offer to replace the TV, and give full credit again! $550 plus tax goes a long way toward a TV these days.

I actually wound up with a Best Buy gift card for $588 today. Not sure what TV to get, but it could be a 46" or larger... 1080p... 120Hz... LED... based on the prices I see.

Damn!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:20:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I hate you. lol
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:17:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HAHAHA! Sweet. Sometimes... luck lines up on your side.

Last year when the new HTC EVO 3D's came out I upgraded, with in like 2 weeks the phone fell off my bike, and a car ran it over. Had the cover on the screen so I could actually use it...

Added the warranty, and got a new phone Grin. I even told them what happen, except that I added the warranty after.... Laughing
trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:17:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So...what happened??
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:17:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Who is this guy? Wave

What happened to ? I got a 55" 120Hz Toshiba LCD for $440 - which includes 4 more years of coverage towards an upgrade... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: