Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Western Digital WD TV Live Media Player
http://bigbruin.com/content/wdtvlive_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 07:28:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The Western Digital WD TV Live media player packs a lot of features in to a little box. Couple this with a great price, and you have a very attractive device. It is remarkably easy to setup, has tons of connectivity options, has great file support, easy network integration with built in wireless, and it offers many useful apps.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

fatbastard
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:37:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I thought I would post an update: I still don't have an answer to the 1080P issue I am having but I must say WD has been very helpful and seem genuinely interested in figuring out what is going on. So far I have tried two devices and both exhibit the same video drop out on the same TV. I have tried different cables and inputs on this TV with no change. Interestingly today I tried changing the HDMI CEC setting to on and so far this seems to have helped though not fixed the problem. I still plan on testing on some other TV's but wanted to try to test everything I could think of on one at a time.

If anyone else is seeing a similar drop out, please post here or send me a PM with your TV model #, FW...really anything you can think of that might help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: