Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Mass Effect 2 Pics!
Oh Yeah!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:29:48    Post Subject: Mass Effect 2 Pics! Reply with quote View Single Post

I loved the first and personally can not wait to play the second. Although I am going to have to as the release date is currently next year.

Quote:
“We’re going to surpass the extraordinary gaming experience we brought our fans in Mass Effect by delivering intensified combat and expanded weapon options as well as increased depth of planet exploration, all while delivering a powerful, emotionally engaging story,” said Dr. Ray Muzyka, General Manager and CEO, BioWare and General Manager and Vice President, EA. “Mass Effect 2 is shaping up to be an unforgettable RPG-shooter experience, taking players on a non-stop roller-coaster ride filled with stunning plot twists and no-holds-barred action.”

Even better news is that this is supposed to be a trilogy.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digerati
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 22:19:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've played the first one for about an hour or so, and it seems to me like there's nothing revolutionary in the graphics department. I don't know why I never played the first one...
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:49:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK, I know this is old... however because I had bought Dragon Age II, EA/BioWare gave me ME2 for free.

WOW! This is like one of my all time favorite games now. Went to Direct2Drive and just got ME1 so I'll install that and play a character all the way through so when ME3 comes out I'll have a complete character.

Love this game!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: