Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
"Major flaw revealed in Internet Explorer...."
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMBB
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:56:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Speaking of Firefox, 3.0.5 was released so make sure you update. I've been using FF for a while along with NoScript, Ad Blocker and FlashBlock. So far no issues.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:43:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

acruxksa wrote:
It's a fine line you have to walk, because if security makes things cumbersome, people tend to find other less controlled ways of doing things, yet if things aren't locked down to some degree you're screwed. I don't envy you or anyone who's got the task. Wink

Security is a process, it's not a product. That's what too many people forget.
ati_lover
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:14:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh! I'm a new user to this site.... and after reading the first post, I nearly had a heart attack... Agree that IE has its flaws, but it has been so seriously put in those comments, which borders on exaggeration. Swich browsers! I get the feeling that the guy was hyping something when I go through it the second time..
________
Drag pack

Last edited by ati_lover on Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:38:43; edited 1 time in total
SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:38:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

For all the flaws of IE, i prefer using FF.Much better than anything IE has to offer.
solafide
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:53:18    Post Subject: Safari 4 is worth a try Reply with quote View Single Post

I use Safari, Firefox, and occasionally IE.

Safari 4 is worth a look - it is blazing fast. Now that it is out of Beta, they have put the Tabs back where most people are comfortable with them. The "Top Sites" feature and being able to visually see and search the web sites in your history have both proven very useful to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: