Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ouchies...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:52:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Looks like I was mistaken. I was under the impression that the people here were mature adults.
If anyone here has a problem with what I post, why not PM me and ask me to stop? Barring that, bring it up in open forum, I'm a big boy, I can take it!
I don't feel a need to resort to name calling. If you were "insulted" by what I commented on, maybe you should change your title from "Rated R" to something a little more fitting, like "childish" or "Prude".
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:07:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

wtf.... tRECKRIDER WHO PI$$ED IN YOUR CHEERIOS? I was not hurling insults at you. I have always liked you. Sorry if you thought that. sheesh *goes and hides in corner now* and BTW I didnt give myself the title R-rated, it was given to me upon having so many posts. and yes Insults was a refernece to roast they show on TV for celerity where all there friends get togehter and insult everythign they have ever done, Kinda funny to watch. and as for the PIG remark it was a joke.. sheesh *cries*
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:45:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I deleted my last post by accident... ( lol at the web newb)... anyway, I hope this is a misunderstanding... I have too few members for them to be mad at each other... Laughing
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:51:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

<< STILL *CRYING* MY tRECK HASNT ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY YET:( GUESS NO MAKEUP SEX FOR ME *SNIFF* SNIFF* Laughing
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:54:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think he might be mad that you always spell his name wrong... Laughing

Grin - runs, hides, realizes didn't hide well enough... Yikes
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:57:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OPPPPPPPS..... D@MN... HEHEHE NEVER REALIZED THAT.. BUT i AM SORRY FOR THAT TOO.. PLEASE TREK?? FORGIVE ME IT REALLY WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING. WOODY IS NOT GOING TO LIKE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS BOYFRIEND BEING AS ODDS:( KEKEKEKEE
trekrider

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:19:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well, it looks like I owe all the forum members an apologie. I misconstrued what was posted and flew off in a little tantrum (where are my Pretty Pills?).

I'm sorry and I apologize to all. Especially to NA!

Treck!

Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:25:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I split this off from the word association thread... I guess I'll let that run a little longer!! And maybe I'll bury this thread, too...

Love Grin Smile
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:41:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

awww this Redhead has nothing but <3 for Trek!!!! Smile absolutely no Bang Head needed!!!!!
trekrider

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:51:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Still looking for my Pretty Pills but, Thanks NA!

Treck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: